Please thoroughly read our terms and conditions, they are there to protect you as the customer and me as the business. If you have any questions, please do contact us.
- The duration time to complete a service is an estimate; it may take less/more time than first expected.
- A booking time is an estimate -sometimes I have several jobs on during a day. If I am expecting to be with you later than agreed I will notify you with as much notice as possible.
- Payments are to be made on the day of when the service is completed unless otherwise stated. This payment can be made by cash or card.
- Invoices are due on date of issue, after 7 days a 10% late payment fee will be applied and every 7 days thereafter.
- The customer should remove all their belongings from their car before any type of valet. I will not accept liability for loss or damage to any items that are left in the vehicle which need to be removed.
- Prices are based on valet type, vehicle type, vehicle condition, location. Any vehicle quoted over the phone/online is an estimate only and should be used as a guide price. On most occasions the price I quote is the price you pay but if your vehicle needs more to get the best out of the service then an additional fee will apply. Some examples could be removing a vast amount of dog hair, excessive amounts of mud etc. that I wasn’t aware of when quoting over the phone/online. The customer will be noted on the price change before the extra work is carried out.
- The customer would need to provide me with enough space to work on the vehicle; with enough room to open all doors.
- Please notify me if there is damage to your car internally or externally before I begin your service. I will not accept liability if any further damage is caused.
- The customer will be responsible for removing and refitting baby seats.
Cancellation terms and conditions:
- I require 24 hours’ notice if you want to cancel any booking.
Failure to provide 24 hours’ notice will result in a minimum charge of 50% of the valet price.
- I reserve the right to take full payment if a valet is cancelled on the day without prior agreement. For new customers who have booked and not provided me with 24 hours’ notice then this could lead to no future bookings.
- I reserve the right to reschedule a booking for a different day/time due to weather, van or equipment issues, without penalty to the company. This is very unlikely but if it does happen, I aim to give you as much notice as possible.
June 2020 Competition Terms:
This is regarding the Instagram competition we launched in June 2020 to win a TrackDays Giftcard (£160) *Preloaded & Diamond Enhancement Package (1 Day) by us on your vehicle..
- Diamond Cut Detailing reserve the right to change the terms of the competition, extend the competition or end the competition early without prior notice.
- The Gift Card has zero cash value and cant be exchanged for cash, it must be used at one of the TrackDays experiences.
- The Diamond Enhancement Package must be used on the winner of the competitions vehicle at a time that suits both You & Diamond Cut Detailing.