Detailing Services Prices & Packages
The entry level detailing service involving an extensive decontamination process for the exterior, in order to remove all types of contamination and to get the vehicle ultimately clean.
A pre wax cleanser is lightly applied to the paintwork via a dual action machine to further cleanse the paintwork, nourish, add gloss and provide the ideal surface for a carnauba wax or a liquid spray sealant.
All vital exterior surfaces are then protected against the elements using the latest Si02 infused products.
The diamond enhancement detail introduces a single stage machine polish to remove between 50 – 60% of the defects that may currently be present. I.e. swirl marks, blemishes, fine scratches, bird etching and holograms to name but a few.
A Rupes Bigfoot dual orbit machine polisher is used in conjunction with a fine finishing polish and a soft polishing pad, which is selected to suit your vehicles individual paint type. This process, following a complete bodywork decontamination, is going to achieve a massive improvement in gloss levels and superbly enhanced paintwork. This service also forms the perfect preparation process for applying the Pyramid 2-year ceramic coating.
Please Note: Any prices displayed are a starting figure only, the final price can depend on the size and condition of the vehicle.
- Wheels deep cleaned inside-out using iron fallout remover and various brushes.
- The arches are deep cleaned and the tyre’s side walls are scrubbed.
- Snow foam is then applied to the exterior following an initial pre rinse, to soften the more stubborn road grime.
- The exterior is rinsed under pressure after a short dwell time and then hand washed using the two-bucket technique.
- A soft detailing brush is used to clean the harder to get to areas including the gaps, crevices, filler cap area and grilles etc.
- The door shuts and sills are pre-rinsed and then cleaned using a soft detailing brush and APC.
- Tar deposits are chemically removed from the paintwork.
- Iron fallout/ferrous contamination is chemically dissolved from the paintwork.
- The vehicle is then clay barred to remove all final traces of bonded contamination. (Paintwork, windows and headlights/rear lights.)
- The vehicle is then dried using soft microfibre drying towels.
- The gaps and crevices are blown dry to remove the trapped water and to eliminate any drips.
- Plastic trim areas are masked with detailers tape to avoid any polish stains.
- Polish and pad testing to figure out the most effective combination for your paint type.
- Single stage machine polish to enhance the gloss level and to remove in the region of 50-60% of paintwork defects.
- Paintwork wiped down with IPA (isopropyl alcohol) to remove the polish oils and residue from painted surfaces.
Last Stage Protection:
- Si02 Ceramic Wax has a high T1 carnauba content and microcrystalline base, packed with plenty of Si02. This special blend offers unbelievable gloss levels whilst leaving the surface so slick, water sheets and beads superbly. This is one of the most hydrophobic waxes currently on the market. Durability will be at least 6 – 8 months on a well-maintained vehicle. This option is included in the base price of a protection detail or an enhancement detail.
- Pyramid Premium Ceramic Coating is a multi-purpose ceramic coating which harnesses nano-technology for the ultimate surface protection. Premium ceramic coating is a semi-permanent coating that protects and enhances your vehicles paintwork, bringing colours back to life, with a deep gloss finish. It’s almost-instant drying time allows drivers to get back on the road within an hour of application. The coating features 2 years of outstanding protection, it’s a professional grade 9h hardness coating, with incredible scratch resistance and also benefits your vehicle, with excellent UV and chemical resistance. This option is THE ceramic coating upgrade for an enhancement detail and prices start from £350 all in. This coating protects the paintwork, windows and wheels.
- Gtechniq C2 Liquid Crystal is based on pure monomolecular silicium, Si14. Gtechniq C2 is a non-yellowing, high gloss, dirt repelling coating that cross-links with all surfaces of your car. Including the bodywork, glass and trim and this product will provide long lasting protection. As much as 8 months from a single application and this option is included in the base price of a protection detail or an enhancement detail.
- Swissvax Autobahn wheel wax.
- Swissvax Pneu tyre dressing.
- Auto finesse plastic trim dressing.
- Auto finesse window polish.
- Exhaust tips polished.
- Chrome trim polished.
- Plastic arch liners dressed.